This is the morning after our biggest snow storm. I had to take Dave to the airport in the early morning and on the way back I noticed how crisp and clear the air was. The pictures speak for themselves!
Our house inside and out after we decorated it. This year we decided to deviate from our normal red and gold ornaments. We went for a combination of blue, green, silver and gold. I think it turned out great. Judge for yourselves.





8 comments:
Wil and I really think that Sandy Cheeks is very cute. We want to come and see him. Perhaps on Monday we can drive out, Wil, Porter and Nana. We have a book for Alex. Maybe we will even drive out today. Your house looks beautiful. I told Grandpa that he has a new grandaughter.
Nana
Paulina, this is Zara's sister, Karina. What a cute puppy you got!! I loved the pictures!
Way to go guys. That's what my kids want soooo bad. He is very cute. Love the house decorations and Paulina I think that the pictures of the clear sky and snow should be sent in somewhere to win a prize. They are spectacular!
Anne
Thanks everybody for the nice comments. If you know me at all you're probably aware of my second secret passion-photography (the first one is gardening of course). Come on over and see it all for yourselves! Everybody is welcome, you know we have an open house policy :))
Polinchik and Davechik :)
You house look great with decorations and lights and I loved Sandy Cheeks :) I am very happy for Alex.
Love you all.
Sveta
Wow look at that snow. Glad it was you and not me shoveling it. We will be excited to see your new puppy when we come up. Do you have someone to watch her when you come to my house?
I loved Sandy! she is so cute! can't wait to meet her. She has such cute sad eyes!
Paulina, I think you have a talent and it is photography (on the top of gardening :) May be this is your secret calling and forget nursing ??? :)
Thanks Zarochka. Like I said I do love photography. My dream now is one day to get one of these expensive professional digital cameras and I'll take even more pictures! (I'm sure it will be Dave's nightmare though, he already thinks I take wayyyy too many pictures). Come see the puppy on Thursday!
Post a Comment