He's been loving it so far.
We walk to school at least 3-4 times a week. If we continue through the month of September, Alex will be eligible for cool prizes through the school district (and even if he doesn't win anything, I have a feeling he'll be getting a prize anyway :)))
Alex also started soccer and he's been getting better at it.
Dave is actually his coach, which they both love!
Practicing for his next soccer game.

Alex made his very first pizza from scratch! And it was delicious!!!

Friday, September 4, 2009
Not such new "news" and other events
Ok, we'll start with not such new but the most exciting news. We're expecting a baby in 3 months or so!!! This is baby's profile :)
Baby Nicholas sucking his thumb.
Now on to less exciting but nonetheless worthy news. We grew huge crop of yellow pear tomatoes. We grew all of of our tomatoes from seeds this year so they didn't start to ripen until about 2-3 weeks ago.
We also had a huge crop of cucumbers. I can honestly say I've been eating cucs 3 times a day for the last month or more.
And our pride and joy: malen'kie negrityata tomatoes :) My mom brought these seeds from Russia in April. Although they're not as small (actually very big) and not as black as the name suggests, but nevertheless, very tasty :)
We also grew huge strawberries in the pots
Alex started kindergarten... Sorry, the picture is sideways but I'm too lazy to fix it. O well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Congratulations on the baby!!!! I am so excited for you guys. And Alex playing soccer is so fun. Fun to watch them grow.
Полина, поздравляем от всей души с малышом!!!! Какие замечательные новости! У тебя срок не 14 декабря, случайно? Я поражаюсь, как близко мы умудрились забеременнеть :) Теперь буду часто к вам заглядывать - я так люблю беременные фотографии!! Алекс у вас так повзрослел, но все такой же сердцеед. Очень симпатичный мальчик. Я так рада, что ты в ожидании. Молодцы! Береги себя. Поздравляем, еще раз!
wow, your crop looks so good! BUT the most exciting news look even better. I can not wait to meet baby Nicolas! CONGRATULATIONS!
Garden goodies look so yummy! Alex is such a handsome boy!! Can't wait to meet the baby!!
У нас тоже мальчик! Как здорово! И даже имена с вашим похожи в русском варианте :) baby Cole
А ты обычно полный срок ходишь? (я где-то на две-полторы недели раньше рожаю, так что мы будем ожидать начиная с Thanksgiving).
I can't believe another baby and a boy!! What fun. Alex is getting so big what a cutie! Congrats on the garden, baby and just your cute family.
Post a Comment