Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 13: a letter to someone who hurt me

Well, let's see.... It's pretty hard to really hurt me. I have an amazing family and great friends... When someone tries to hurt me, I can explode pretty easily but calm down fast. I don't hold grudges (it's true!) mainly because I don't remember bad things.
I have an amazing memory but for some reason my mind erases bad events fast and I sometimes find myself wondering why or under what circumstances I got in a fight with someone. In Russian it's called не злопамятная.
Having said all that, I'm pretty mad at Verizon right now. We've fallen for their (false) advertisement of amazing service and now suffering the consequences. We still can't get them to allow us to receive text messages from Russia. Why? Don't even ask me. That's a whole other issue to discuss. We can send messages to Russia, we can call and receive calls from Russia but for whatever odd reason we cannot receive them from Russia. This seemingly simple and insignificant problem has caused me a lot of my nerve cells, mainly because my mom really freaks out about the fact that she can't receive texts from Russia and she takes her frustration out on.... you guessed it... ME.
Well, Verizon, watch out! We will call you regularly and bug you to death until you either: a) fix the problem, or b) let us cancel the account penalty-free and switch to the beloved T-Mobile...

The End.

No comments: