Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 6: favorite super hero and why



Super hero? Seriously? I don't have one... do I?
I would have to put something cheesy on here, but it's true. My favorite super hero is my husband. He's going to laugh about it but I truly believe that he is. From the day that we met to the present day I have admired Dave as a person, as a husband, later as a father, and as a worker.
He is an excellent husband, very attentive, likes to surprise me, knows what makes me happy, and he keeps our marriage exciting.
He is the best father I've ever known. He loves his boys, plays with them, teaches them, reads with them, takes them on walks and other activities. He gets up with the baby at night when needed and he changes his diaper every morning before bringing him to me to nurse. He never complains about the "baby duty" which makes me admire him even more. He's great with Alex also. He can be strict when needed and very soft with him at other times. I seriously can't imagine anybody being a better father!
Dave is a great person! He's funny, very smart, fit, compassionate (as much as a man can be), adventurous, and kind. He can always make me laugh no matter what. He is a great listener and problem-solver.
He is a great worker, the one a company is lucky to have. He's very loyal, innovative, excellent leader, honest, and always tries to improve things at work to make them easier and more logical. He is very smart and it makes him an invaluable worker. And he is hard-working.
I could go and on but Nicholas needs some attention right now :) But I think all the listed qualities qualify Dave as a super hero.
Well, he is MY super hero and that's what the topic was about anyway.
I love you, Dave!

2 comments: