Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 5: pictures of somewhere I've been to

Of all places we've travelled to (and there are many) I chose to dedicate this post to Maui, Hawaii. This is by far my favorite place to be! In particular, Napili Point resort on the North-West side of Maui. This is not your typical island resort that you expect to see. It is more like home. All of the condo units in the resort have the ocean view. It is quiet and peaceful, without the buzz of the resort life. I love it!

Sunset at Napili Point: a view I can never get tired of.
That sail looks so mysterious out there!
This is probably my favorite picture of myself ever. This is exactly what I imagine "happy life" to be.
A nice view of the Kaanapali beach.
Sunset at the Napili Bay.
Turtle Cove at the Napili Bay.
The jungle. Need I say more? :)
This is the view we would wake up to every morning while at Napili Point. That rainbow says it all: paradise :)
Napili Beach is the best beach on Maui, by far!
Walking to the dinner on the beach :)
Napili Point grounds.
Sunrise at the top of Haleakala (10,000 feet above the sea level).
Somewhere in Lahaina.
This post made me miss Maui even more. Time to start planning!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Count me in on those plans, wow!