My childhood friend Irina Rudenko. We've known each other since we were 3 years old! I won't even tell you how many years that makes :))) Last time she came to visit me here was in August of 2007. We took a trip together to Newport Beach then and it was a great weekend! I miss Irina.
My friend Elena Weaver. We met in nursing school, she was a year ahead of me but we had some classes together. We've known each other since 2001. She is a CRNA in Florida. This picture was taken last year in San Francisco, on the Alcatraz tour. I miss her too!
My friend Emily Erickson. We've "known" each other for a while but became good friends during our time together in graduate school, ACNP program. She is an NP at Huntsman Hospital. This picture is also from SF trip last August where we took a Boards preparation class together.
My friends Nadia Kulikova and Katia Hatch. We've known each other since 1993. We're all from Samara and for almost 10 years we all lived in Utah together... until destiny separated us. Katia now lives in Rochester, NY and Nadia lives in Samara for a few more months where she's getting ready to immigrate to Canada :) This picture was taken in summer of 2007.
Here is Nadia again when she came to visit us in May of 2009. I just love this picture of her :)
My old work friends: Anya, Roxanne, Jessie, Bonnie, Shirley, Brittany, Rasa, and Zara. Also Vika and Carine (not from work :). This was taken last November at my baby shower in Zara's house. I miss all the girls!
Vika Gnatyuk and Zara Amoros, my fellow NPs. I met Zara while working on 4 North at the University hospital, it must have been 2005? Zar, do you remember? I met Vika last year during my residency at the Jordan Valley hospital.
My friend Elena Weaver. We met in nursing school, she was a year ahead of me but we had some classes together. We've known each other since 2001. She is a CRNA in Florida. This picture was taken last year in San Francisco, on the Alcatraz tour. I miss her too!
My friend Emily Erickson. We've "known" each other for a while but became good friends during our time together in graduate school, ACNP program. She is an NP at Huntsman Hospital. This picture is also from SF trip last August where we took a Boards preparation class together.
My friends Nadia Kulikova and Katia Hatch. We've known each other since 1993. We're all from Samara and for almost 10 years we all lived in Utah together... until destiny separated us. Katia now lives in Rochester, NY and Nadia lives in Samara for a few more months where she's getting ready to immigrate to Canada :) This picture was taken in summer of 2007.
Here is Nadia again when she came to visit us in May of 2009. I just love this picture of her :)
My old work friends: Anya, Roxanne, Jessie, Bonnie, Shirley, Brittany, Rasa, and Zara. Also Vika and Carine (not from work :). This was taken last November at my baby shower in Zara's house. I miss all the girls!
Vika Gnatyuk and Zara Amoros, my fellow NPs. I met Zara while working on 4 North at the University hospital, it must have been 2005? Zar, do you remember? I met Vika last year during my residency at the Jordan Valley hospital.Here we are at an annual NP appreciation dinner at La Caille in October of 2009. I was WAY pregnant, hence the round face :)
This is Carine Henderson and Valia Masse at one of our mountain picnic-get-togethers. I've known Valia for maybe 2 years and Carine for about 3 years.
Here is Zara and Carine again at Nicholas's baby blessing in March 2010. This time Carine is WAY pregnant :)
My ACNP program buddies at Emily's wedding in May 2010: Kelleen, John, and Emily herself :)
Valia, Zara, Carine, and Katya Turner at Carine's baby shower in June 2010 in our backyard. Fun times! I first met Katya at another friend's bridal shower in 2006 but we didn't become friends until about 2 years ago, thanks to Carine :)
My long-lost friend Yulia Klochkova (Ujuk) who now lives in Estonia and was visiting us here in August 2010. We first met when I was 15 years old and we travelled back and forth between Samara and Saratov (where she's from) to see each other and hang out. It was so fun to re-unite after not seeing each other for almost 15 years!
I hope I didn't forget anybody... And if I did it means I don't have your picture and we need to hang our MORE!
This is Carine Henderson and Valia Masse at one of our mountain picnic-get-togethers. I've known Valia for maybe 2 years and Carine for about 3 years.
Here is Zara and Carine again at Nicholas's baby blessing in March 2010. This time Carine is WAY pregnant :)
My ACNP program buddies at Emily's wedding in May 2010: Kelleen, John, and Emily herself :)
Valia, Zara, Carine, and Katya Turner at Carine's baby shower in June 2010 in our backyard. Fun times! I first met Katya at another friend's bridal shower in 2006 but we didn't become friends until about 2 years ago, thanks to Carine :)
My long-lost friend Yulia Klochkova (Ujuk) who now lives in Estonia and was visiting us here in August 2010. We first met when I was 15 years old and we travelled back and forth between Samara and Saratov (where she's from) to see each other and hang out. It was so fun to re-unite after not seeing each other for almost 15 years!
I hope I didn't forget anybody... And if I did it means I don't have your picture and we need to hang our MORE!





2 comments:
That is so cute, Paulinochka! Thanks for the kind words and yes, we did meet in 2005 when I started working at the U. Now it seems like I have known you forever because we have done so many things together and I hope our friendship continues through the years no matter where we live (hopefully we can be neighbors somewhere on the beach in CA :) mechti mechti ...
Oh what a cute post!! We are glad to be your friends. I think I've met almost all of your friends, they are very nice! I really liked your posts!!
Post a Comment